The role of promotion for a wine is to communicate the identity, philosophy and taste with consumers and clients, by directly or indirectly providing an experience of and philosophy behind your product, to persuade them to buy.
We look to promote your wine by researching how best to reach your audience, and take great care to ensure that the information is accessible, understandable and targeted to the audience intended.
We can provide promotional strategies tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
- Campaign development.
- Literature: brochures, leaflets, posters.
- Event strategy and planning.
This will help you to reach your clients and customers with the appropriate message that conveys exactly what you stand for and what your wine has to offer.
To gain value from modern communications and the internet.
- Website development.
- Use of blogs, twitter, facebook and other social networks.
- Creating email campaigns and newsletters.
Keeping up with current trends while retaining core values, to help spread the word about your wine business.
- Tours and tastings.
- Wine clubs.
- Utilise the whole vineyard to its full potential, such as leasing vines.
- Link-ups with other businesses: Tourist Board, other wineries, golf clubs, hotels, restaurants.
Utilise the region and terroir around you, to increase the word of mouth marketing from your customers and visitors.