Wine marketing is the process of planning and executing the targeted conception, pricing, promotion, and distribution of the wine to satisfy the desires, ideology and values of the consumer. Marketing is the linking concept between getting the wine as a liquid to be purchased by the consumer in the most successful manner.
We look from short term strategies to establish current objectives through to long term strategies to help develop the market for future profitability.
To satisfy and develop current objectives we provide a professional marketing service to help retain and satisfy your clients and consumers.
- Make sure that you are taking full advantage of your export markets.
- Ensure sales and current opportunities are not lost.
- Support the brand identity.
- Communication strategy.
- Ensure consistency and focus across the business.
This can provide a solid base on which to expand the business, increasing sales and exports.
We use various methods to integrate the brand into supporting the marketing strategy.
- Build relationships with export clients.
- Create loyalty programs and incentives.
- Price premiums are among the most important brand equity benefits of building a strong brand.
- Consumer price perceptions and setting prices to build brand equity.
- As a contact point for importers, distributers and retailers.
- Create a solid proposition to attract clients.
Let Vitruvin help you open doors.
For long-term sustainability we provide a solution to help move your business forward in export markets.
- Provide a stable business and marketing strategy.
- Product, pricing and distribution strategies.
- Discover opportunities within current markets.
- Open up new export markets.
- Evolve to protect against existing and new threats to your wine business.
Don't be left behind by your competitors, grab those opportunities.